A new year, a new look. Welcome to our new-style Bulletin, offering a format designed to offer you more information in the same weekly package.
We now provide:
- ? A classifieds advertising section in which any member may place private advertising, ideally for goods or services that might be of interest to a synagogue readership.
- ? Photographs from our Beit Emanuel social events.
- ? A full list of all our contact details, from phone numbers to social media accounts.
- ? A space on the back page to list Jewish community events that are not necessarily related to Beit Emanuel.
- ? The yarzheit section now gives both the names and the relationships to the mourners.
- ? A good wishes section which acknowledges weddings, barmitzvahs and donations, and also those who are ill. Or any other category of good wishes you might want to add.
- ? A volunteers list. This list acknowledges the often unseen work of our many volunteers and – we hope – will also encourage others to join in. (This is a new list, and we may have left out names inadvertently. If you are one of those, please advise us.)
Finally, if you have any adverts, events or good wishes that you wish to add to any of these sections, please advise Ilana (see contact details on Page 3) before lunch-time on Wednesdays.
NOTE: This article refers to the printed Bulletin available in the shul foyer and emailed to our members. If you would like to receive a Bulletin, contact Ilana Alroy at 011 646 6170.