We wish to thank everyone who contributed to and assisted with the Pesach preparations and the very successful Pesach Seder:
- Rabbi Shaked and Prof. David Bilchitz for presiding over the Communal Seder which hosted 92 people!
- Ruth Kramer, Richard & Mandla for polishing all the silverware from the Arc in the Shul.
- Teirrah & Cameron Korff for helping in the kitchen and setting all the Seder tables.
- All the volunteers from the Introduction to Judaism class who assisted in the kitchen.
- A special thanks to Judy Hodes and her catering staff for preparing a perfectly delicious Seder meal.
- And – last but not least the Beit Emanuel Staff for ensuring everything was set up and in place for the big night.